Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Welcome 2016

I know, it's early but I'll be hanging out with my family...not much time for blogging.

From today's first reading...perfect for a New Year's Resolution:
Do not love the world or the things of the world.
If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
For all that is in the world,
sensual lust, enticement for the eyes, and a pretentious life,
is not from the Father but is from the world.
Yet the world and its enticement are passing away.
But whoever does the will of God remains forever. - 1 John

Praying that this new year will find us all striving to center our lives where they truly belong; on Christ. I've got a new helper...


We each make our way to Him in our own fashion...for me, Our Lady adoring her Son in the Most Holy Eucharist is perfect. You can find the planner HERE. They are fantastic (pick your own cover!) and you can get a meal planner added to the end. Perhaps this will be my year to be organized ;0)

Happy New Year everyone! We are blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment