Thursday, April 30, 2015

Can you pray for me?

I'm not sure how to pull off this..."work all the time trying to raise your kids and still make sure that everyone else you encounter is perfectly fulfilled by their experience with you". I'm finding I always, always choose family over the greater society and it's not working...I recently tried to do something that, by all accounts, would help my child grow and appreciate the faith and I went about it in the wrong manner and totally screwed it up. Now the place that was so comforting and peaceful to me is foreign and painful.


Thanks in advance. It will eventually pass, or change, or go away, it's just really raw right now and I'm not dealing with it well. I am so grateful that God has given me my home and family; my refuge for days like this.


I am blessed (even when the trial is overwhelming)

No comments:

Post a Comment