Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Because it's confusing sometimes...

I like Guinness as much as the next person (mine will wait until Sunday) but hopefully we also think of/say this when we think of today's great Saint:

The Breastplate Of St. Patrick (the last part anyway)
 
Christ with me, Christ before me, Christ behind me,
Christ in me, Christ beneath me, Christ above me,
Christ on my right, Christ on my left,
Christ when I lie down, Christ when I sit down,
Christ in the heart of every man who thinks of me,
Christ in the mouth of every man who speaks of me,
Christ in the eye that sees me,
Christ in the ear that hears me.
I arise today
Through a mighty strength, the invocation of the Trinity,
Through belief in the Threeness,
Through confession of the Oneness
of the Creator of creation.


 Saint Patrick, Pray for Us!

No comments:

Post a Comment