Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Photo Dump

Instead of cleaning or thinking about what I need to do over the next 72 hours, I thought I would spend the last 10 minutes of babysitting downloading my photos. Here is some of what I found.

 I think, height- and weight-wise, they are now officially twins.

 There is no greater place to go on a bright Spring morning...

 Visiting the Strip is one of the happiest parts of party planning for me :0)

 OK, so it's more like Summer these days...I just saw this. We even have the air on. I'm bracing for some serious whining in June.

Just another Eagles Nest bonus (that and the fact that I have a sweet little girl who would rather make crafts than play video games).

OK. Back to work. Keep my beloved in your prayers tomorrow as he closes out the decade that was his 40's. I think that was one pretty jam-packed decade (#1 was born two months after his 40th birthday!). 

Also, remember that Thursday is a holy day. Jesus Ascends into Heaven. The Holy Spirit will be here before you know it ;0)

Have a wonderful day, give thanks in all things. We are blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Those two in the basket... love.

    I miss the Strip!

    Your two celebrating this week are in our prayers. Such big days for both! :^D

    ReplyDelete