Monday, May 26, 2014

Whew...

Wow, last week was a tough one. No mother's helper (I know, waaah...still, it's so nice to have the option to not take five kids with me everywhere I go), finished the portfolio/had it evaluated/handed it in, played with some of our favorite friends to the North, etc..

Then...it was time for some baseball! My brother Dave is a Pittsburgh fanatic. Truly. Steelers, Bucs, Pens...doesn't really matter; he loves them all. So, for a kid Christmas gift, he was kind enough to come in for the long weekend to attend four games with rotating members of our family.

We are so blessed to be where we are raising these kids. I do wish my siblings were closer but other than that, it's truly an amazing place. Taking the train to see a ballgame with family. It doesn't get much better than that.

What an amazing week+end! Beautiful weather; the Bucs won 3 of 4; amazing seats; fun with "uncle"...win, win win. Here are some photos from Friday and Sunday. (I was on little man duty Thursday and Saturday).
















 (We even got to see the Pierogi beat the Presidents)

Wishing you all a blessed Memorial Day. We are so thankful to all of our Veterans; especially those who made the ultimate sacrifice.

St. Philip Neri, Pray for Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment