Friday, January 10, 2014

Five on Friday

For a while now, I have been struggling with the fact that I have five piles of little people laundry





 
and only four corners in my clothes basket...hmmm, another problem for another time.
 
 
 
Why has this "five" just occurred to me?
 
 
1.
 
Wise beyond her years, thoughtful, helpful, quick to emotional outbursts (appropriate or otherwise), excellent eldest sibling, pure of heart
 

God was quite thoughtful giving us this one first. 'Cause, you know, they're not all like that.

 
2.
 
Ball of energy, grown-up-thoughts-in-little-boy-package, funny, goofy, baby-whisperer, budding mathematician, ever-changing
 
 
After he was born and before the colic set in I remember saying "he is my heart" perhaps that's why our rows cause me so much grief. I am continually praying for guidance with this guy. There are many days I don't like him so much but there are no days when my love for him is less than immense.
 
3.
Loyal, Italian, hot-headed, deep-thinking, loving, middle-child
 

I'm fairly sure, he being male and me female, we will have our share of go-arounds that I am experiencing with #2. For now, it's a delightful time with this dude. He makes me laugh out loud often and I can count on his temper outbursts to be short-lived and always followed by a rainbow.
 
4.
Feisty, Blondie, fiery, strong-willed, loving, caring, amazing generator of spontaneous prayer
 
 
This was the morning of sub-zero temps outside. She wore her slippers to keep her feet warm but wouldn't get dressed because she was too hot. I'm not sure if that was the case or it was because I told her to bundle up or she would be cold. At 3, she already has very much her own mind. Her heart is still pure and it's a pleasure (when she's not flipping out 3-year-old-style) to listen to her thoughts.
 
5.
Smiley, stubborn, curious, loving, hungry, superb napper!
 
 
If it has to end, I'm so happy that God chose this guy. When he is good, he is a delight and even when he's difficult, he's a love. Snuggle-muffin.
 
We are so very blessed :0)
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment