Monday, May 13, 2013

Our Blessed Mother

Today is lots of things...DH's 48th birthday (more on that later) and G's 1-year Baptism anniversary. Both truly wonderful things.

Above all, though, today we remember Our Lady as she appeared to the children at Fatima. How blessed they were to spend time with her. How blessed we are that she still travels in our midst.

So, for this great day, take a look below. It's a bit like an x-ray but I can definitely see Our Lady. This is a picture from a recent May Crowning.

I'm not trying to get on Yahoo as one of those people who see our Blessed Mother in their morning toast. The picture was passed on to me. However, I just love the idea that she is near - visible or not. That makes my days so much better. Knowing that My Mother...Mother to us all, is here to travel this road with us and lead us to her Son.

Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment