Friday, October 28, 2016

I'm still here...

just really busy at the moment. Planning, partying, giving thanks. Good, good stuff.

I was whining about all the great things we're doing (and all the cleaning, planning and travel involved) over the next three weeks. Then I looked at what we were up to last year and I'm feeling better about it, even though we have a 12 day trip added to the mix this time around.

So, long way of saying, nothing exciting or insightful coming from me at the moment. What a great time to pray, reflect, and work on your own insight! ;0) Remember too, that Halloween is All Hallows Eve...the vigil of the greatest Saint celebration (I bet they have party planners in Heaven).  What a great day to remember that goal which we work for each day.

Wishing you all a very happy, safe few days. I'm sure I'll be back soon. We are blessed.

 All You Holy Men and Women, Pray for Us!

No comments:

Post a Comment