Monday, December 29, 2014

Quiet wandering

I wish it were quiet and I wish I were wandering somewhere West...or with a beach perhaps.

Alas, neither of those are happening any time soon.

However, I am pleased to announce that I just put up our newest "house tattoo" and it's splendid. Right in the middle of the sleeping quarters...just the thing to inspire motivation of those on their way ending or beginning their day.




The Wise Men are slowly making their way to the manger. I think their star maps are much better this year (since the map maker is the one moving the WM). I love handing off jobs to the older kids. I have waited for this.

Wishing you all a continued joyful Christmas season (yes, the bloggers are wrong...it's NOT over yet!) and a happy, quiet New Year.

We are blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment