Friday, October 25, 2013

Boo!

I am not a fan of Halloween (it's not even the religious thing, really, it's just not in my top holidays). I do like pumpkin picking and carving, though. We had a fun evening turning our squashes into happy (and sometimes not) jack-o-lanterns.

 

 The purist decided not to carve at all!

 

after thinking about it...



 
and making friends with it...
 
he decided a soft pumpkin was much better to snuggle

 
 
DH and I have vastly different ways of carving. His involves lots of time and planning.
 
It usually ends up with a nice smiley
 
or even frowny pumpkin
 
Dad is funny ;0)

Mine is the green one (after many choruses of "Jack's pumpkin MUST be a Jack-o-lantern!)
freestyle, baby...done in 5 minutes or less
 
 
Wishing you all a safe and happy All Hallows' Eve!

1 comment:

  1. I love it. Jack will enjoy that the green pumpkin became a Jack-o-lantern :^)

    ReplyDelete