Friday, July 15, 2016

I'm here...

I've just created a bit of insanity for myself so I'm not in a place to do a super well-thought-out post. Grateful to the Holy Spirit for the unmistakable shout-out that not even I would miss.

Yesterday I was beyond a level of exhaustion with which I am comfortable. As always, this resulted in crabbiness and a general feeling of blech. How lovely that He, in His spare time, would call me to Adoration during my hour of free time. How amazing that He would again call me to read the daily readings during that hour. How perfect that the Gospel would be from Matthew 11:

Confession that afternoon brought some sage advice from the priest, "wasn't it today's Gospel reading?" he said. Our God is so good, isn't He? Even as small as we are...as difficult as we make our life...He reaches out constantly to remind us that only He can give us the rest we require.

We are so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment