Monday, December 23, 2013

Tree trimming

Well, we missed the "Gaudete Sunday" trimming opportunity because we were exhausted after the crèche visit and two of us were quite sick this weekend so we finally got all the ornaments on tonight...we stuck with mainly the unbreakable ones and kept them above 2 1/2 feet. You know, that Mr. G...he likes shiny things :0)

Two post-trimming shots. I'm the ornament sorter so I can't take pictures, hand out the perfect ornament to the perfect person, fend off a toddler and still catch the perfect shot. I'm not that good.




1 comment:

  1. Better late than never!

    I'm pretty selfish about the tree, and don't really let anyone else - even my husband - help decorate. That's why I set up a second smaller tree just for the kids to deck out. I do use very breakable ornaments, and do put them on low branches, and so far, we have never had a casualty! My trick is to bend the ornament wire around the branch very tightly so that the ornament can't be pulled off (plus just being extra vigilant when Stella is near, and correcting her each time she reaches for one).

    ReplyDelete