Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Thank you, little girl ;0)

Seven years ago this afternoon (2:05 PM), I became a mom to a most amazing, precious, adorable, little (well, figuratively) girl. The struggles we have endured during the last seven years have often not been small but then, neither is my love for her. She has had to endure my journey through motherhood; something that had been difficult at best...as the last-born, I'm not exactly used to having little people around. Still, she's hung in there and for that I am grateful.

Last night she said, "Mom, I'm glad God let you be my mom." Wow. I am so humbled that He has done just that. I can't wait to see what comes next.


Thank you, dear one. May God bless you with many, many more happy, healthy years. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment