Saturday, August 11, 2012

Happy Feast Day(s)!

We are lucky enough to have two feast days within one week at our household. This week is always one big party!

St. Dominic was first - chocolate pudding pies for dessert followed by the family rosary.

Next up - Santa Chiara - strawberry shortcake and little one carrying hosts around from the Mass kit.


It is such a blessing to learn about those Saints who have gone before us. The extra desserts don't hurt a bit either ;0)

I just realized that this is my 100th post. It's been almost 8 months since I left Facebook in hopes of living a happier, less self-and-other-critical life. I know I still rant (did any of you know my dad?)
and, given the upcoming election, I reserve the right to continue to rant on occasion.

Truthfully, though, the peace in my heart is a wonderful gift. Thanks for following along with me. I'm grateful for the trials and blessings of those eight months. God willing, I will still be here eight months from now, rambling on about one thing or another :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment