Sunday, October 25, 2015

Refreshing weekend

I may have mentioned that our schedule has been getting me down. That is still true but this weekend, something terrible and wonderful happened. Two occurrences and one conversation pushed me past the breaking point. I could simply take no more. Guess what? God picked me up and led me where I would find refreshment...away from the hypocrisy and insanity of my usual weekend atmosphere. Sometimes you have to hit the bottom before you truly look up and see the clarity. I am so grateful to God for this weekend.

We spent some Saturday time at home as a family and, between soccer and a wedding, completed our 500 pieces!

 Sunday was Mass then down to the vigil to represent our church.
How blessed we are to spend time there with people who know and aren't afraid to live the faith! 


Home again to work on our Saints posters for the party on Saturday. Yes, it's Halloween...that's originally All Hallows' Eve (All Saints Eve)...see below ;0)

 LOL. We are blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment