Sunday, November 2, 2014

Dobre!

Whew, we did it. It's always a bit of a stressful time, trying to get little kids dressed on a normal day but add to that makeup on girls, entertaining a toddler and mom working the bake goods table...whew. We were the "newbies" this year so some decisions will be different next year (I think it's some sort of initiation...to be sure you're "tough enough" ;0). This year, though, God provided (mainly in the form of some great friends who were willing to watch said toddler) and we were blessed to take part. Here is a video and a few shots (as I said, I was working so DH had my camera. He walked off mumbling but I think he did ok :0))
#1 son was the "hat" man this time - so exciting! Look for the little blonde in the red dress (Miss C) and #s 2 and 3 are also in the group. (sorry if it doesn't work...spotty)
 
 pre-show group shot...#1 lost another tooth yesterday!
 





Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment