Saturday, July 6, 2013

Our funny life...

Sometimes I stop when things are happening here and wonder what it's like to live in someone else's house. I'm guessing it's not much like ours (ok, I know some that are similar). That's hard to handle sometimes in this society but, most day's it's just right for us.

This morning when I came downstairs, I saw this
I said, "is this an orphanage?" "No," said blondie, "I'm the mommy." Further discussion revealed that it was her home, she was the mommy and my son was the cross bearer (the cross, sometimes doubling as a radio antenna).

Suddenly, my other son announced, "there is another baby coming." Immediately an addition was started to house said child with my DH explaining," you have to give up the radio antenna...sometimes, when you have more kids, you have to give things up...it's more important to have another baby than a radio antenna"

So, the addition was made and the new baby welcomed.


I love my family :0)

1 comment:

  1. ah, what a great teachable moment your husband picked up on!

    ReplyDelete