Wednesday, January 9, 2013

ZZZZZ...

Don't know what it is lately but I am bushed...truly, completely exhausted! I was so happy that I read this today.  The Heroic First Minute of the Day It will give me something to aspire to tomorrow when I don't want to get up again. I've also started blessing myself as soon as I am conscious. That seems to make the wake up a bit more bearable.

Also, the PSO has really cheap tickets this week and next so #1 and I are going to Dvorak's Seventh Symphony on Friday night. She is going to be OUT OF HER MIND!!! I love that. I love that I have a nerdy little music kid that I can share this with...now where is my volleyball star ? ;0)

1 comment:

  1. when my alarm worked on my phone is was set and labeled my heroic minute. It's a beautiful practice taught by St. Josemaria Escriva!

    I'll go and read the article now which will most likely tell me what I just told you.

    ReplyDelete