Friday, July 6, 2012

Philadelphia Freedom...

Yes, we are a little late (for the 4th) but I am BESIDE MYSELF with excitement because I have just finalized our reservations for a trip to Philly at the end of the month. We are staying on Independence Park and I am SO EXCITED to see the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall and Carpenter's Hall with my little people (and my beloved, of course).

Then there is the FOOD. Ahh. I do love Philadelphia food. So much seafood. So yummy. Italian that is real and homemade. Yum...

I also look forward to sitting on Front Street,  pointing across the water and saying, "look, kids, it's New Jersey!". Wow. I didn't think I missed it. Guess I was mistaken...

Anyway, we're mainly going to see dh's very elderly aunt and uncle so that will be fun too. Having three generations in one room always warms my heart.

Stay tuned. I'm sure it will be well worth a blog or two ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment