Monday, July 9, 2012

#4 turns 2!

Well I, for one, cannot believe that two years ago I was in the hospital cuddling my second little girl. The one that tied everything up. The one about whom big sister said, "finally, finally, finally, I got my little sister!" Yet, here we are, two years later.

A great time was had by Grammy and Auntie and brothers and sisters. I'm starting to like these family parties. No stress, no mess and steak always seems to end up on the menu.

A few shots of the festivities...

Brother trying, and failing, to teach her the party blower technique


 Group shot :)

 Big breath in and blow...

 Yum

 Oh, look, a doggie with a hat. What does it do?

 IT FLAPS ITS EARS AND SINGS!!!

 Ha. That's pretty cool.

And a ladybug flashlight to match my sleeping bag. Good haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment