Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My love...

in 2003, I slept exactly 15 minutes this night...in a hotel room next to my mom. The following morning I would get up, have my hair done and stop at McDonald's for breakfast with my sister. This all proceeded the most wonderful hour of my life - when I was joined in matrimony to my beloved by our most wonderful priest, Fr. Al.

So many things have changed since then. Babies added, friends and family departed, but in the end, we remain. That is such a blessing to me. The grace and gifts that God has bestowed upon us are beyond my comprehension. I am blessed. Truly.

Even after all the long nights, sicknesses, arguments and trials, I love this man so very much. I am so honored to be his wife.

Happy 9th anniversary :) May we have many, many more.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you went to McDonald's on your wedding morning! It's making me hungry now, thinking about it...

    ReplyDelete