Monday, June 25, 2012

Why I love my husband...part whatever

1. We can think completely differently about so many things but, somehow, it works.

2. I can get really, really angry about something (see #1) but he is kind enough to take it like an Italian (i.e. you say what you say and tomorrow is a new day - at least that's how the Italians in his family operate).

3. He put Ernie and Bert voices on my Garmin. I know, childish. However, we've been on 4 trips since then and no one has asked for a video even once...just "can you make Ernie laugh?" (which is accomplished by necessitating a recalculation in route- no problem when mom is driving).

4. He can still make me laugh - hard - about the silliest little things.

5. He hates trash day but somehow the process of cutting cardboard boxes into tiny squares is therapeutic for him.

6. He went to the gym with me on Saturday and was on the elliptical for 35 minutes. This is huge. You have no idea.

7. I can see little bits of him in each of my children and it keeps him with me even when he is far away.

1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness.
    Number two is my fAmily and I never heard it articulated like that but now can completely understand how we operate!! Thx mamaRoc

    ReplyDelete