Monday, November 21, 2016

The Fall Retreat...2016

We're back in our nest, thanks to God, and beginning our slow recounting of the last 3600 miles across 14 states. I lost count how many churches and there were at least 4 museums...hard to give this trip a name. DH calls it the "red states tour" which is as good as any, since 13 of the 14 states were in fact "red". :0)

I'm catching up with the laundry but wanted to check in and say "thank you" to everyone who has been praying for our journey. The prayers were felt and the journey was amazing. Hopefully, with the long weekend, I can start getting some posts up...there are a few not-to-miss events. Given that we were traveling during the closing week of the Year of Mercy...what did we expect? God is so good...all the time

We are blessed.
Even with all the wonderful people and places we witnessed on our trip, I still missed my sunsets. Home is home...no doubt.

1 comment:

  1. Was just wondering if you all were home yet- glad the trip was a success, and I can't wait to hear all about your grace-filled journey.

    Hope you can get some some rest! Xo.

    ReplyDelete