Thursday, December 20, 2012

Almost ready...

OK. I have a birthday party, a brother bunking with us and a mother-in-law arriving, all in the next 48 hours. For those reasons, we finally decorated the tree. I love our tree decorating routine. The little people love carrying their personal ornaments to their dad who then hangs them on the tree. It is a nice assembly line. Unfortunately, since I'm the ornament distributor, I can't take many pictures. Here are a few.




Can you say "grouchy elf"?


Happy 8 month birthday, by the way. When it falls on your mom's actual birthday and a week before Christmas, there is no chance at all that it's going to be marked on the actual day. Sorry.
 
I hope that the last few days of Advent fully prepare you to receive the Greatest Gift. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment