Saturday, November 24, 2012

Wonder...

I've been blessed with the ability to homeschool this year. It's been added to my already huge blessing of staying home and watching my kids grow. I am so thankful that I get to watch these processes up close. I never tire of the wonder of a child and the miracle of development.

Just this morning, tiny man awoke and POP...two new teeth. Just like that. (Not really. It's been a few days of struggle. I'm happy they are through).

So, we now have the top right front and top left canine...why? God has his plan. Maybe He thought G would look extra cute if he matched his big brother, who is losing teeth at much the same rate.

Next we have little girl. I think back to about a year ago when we were all in heightened alarm because she wasn't saying any meaningful words. Now, she tells knock-knock jokes! How rushed and worried we are...it would be so nice if we could just relax and enjoy the process.


Sorry I can't get it upright...
it's "knock knock, who's there, Pluto feet. Pluto feet who? Why don't you answer the door Pluto feet?"

No idea what it means but it cracks everyone up!

Finally...on a cold Fall morning, everyone just beginning to wake, what could be greater than a soft white gift from Heaven? I adore the joy that comes from the first snowfall...even if it melts by noon.
 

 
 
Wishing you a day filled with joy and wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment