Thursday, March 23, 2017

Are you sensing a theme?

I do not fear anything in the world, but fear only lest I make Jesus sad (Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska, 610)

Meditation:
What is most important?  Jesus, You created me in love. You redeemed me with Your Blood. Then why am I so full of fear? My life is ruled by fear of failure, fear of what others think, fear of losing the love of those around me, fear of being forgotten, or fear of being lonely. In the past, I’ve resisted giving You these fears. The most important thing in my life is loving You, so I freely give You these fears. Today I will look for ways to put You first. If I start to worry again, I will stop, give it to You, and then continue my day. May my constant acts of trust and surrender bring You joy.

Meditation by Fr. Leszek Czeluśniak, MIC

I have to say, daily visits with the Divine Mercy has been a balm this Lent. We are so blessed to be with the MICs in a very short while. We will be praying for you!

We are blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment