Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Some light reading...

I'm trying to figure out exactly what these people want. The end of civilization (through contraception)? Or simply to control every aspect of our lives (while taking the control away from the parents)?

Obamacare Begins Child Sterilization, Without Parental Consent (this is just so ridiculous, I still feel like it has to be made up.)

Tragic and misguided (and you thought eugenics ended with Margaret Sanger)

Delaware passes anti-spanking bill (Yes, for the record, I am against spanking anyone under 3. My problem with this is that, again, it's so far-reaching, it's just crazy. I get kind of spooked when someone can "interpret" a law to suit their agenda. Unless I'm wrong, we already have laws against child abuse.)

No kneeling while you protest... (is this not in the mainstream news because it's made up or because it is that troubling?)

No comments:

Post a Comment