Thursday, November 27, 2014

Praise To Our God...

 
Thankful today...
 
For my life and the lives of those that surround me
 
For the chance to attend Mass and share it with a church filled with people
 
For a mid-morning jog amidst the snowflakes
 
For a post-jog rosary to check in with Our Lady, my Mother
 
For old age beginning and the chance that gives me to depend more on others
 
For the marital disagreements which help communication and unity grow
 
For faithful friends, beautiful babies and new acquaintances
 
For family time
 
For spoken prayers for far away family
 
For the joy of knowing, amid the stress, Adoration awaits me tonight
 
For baby laughs...here and far away
 
For all of God's creation. How blessed we are to be here.
 
"Would that I could exhaust myself in acts of thanksgiving and gratitude towards this Divine Heart, for the great favor He shows us, in deigning to accept our help to make Him known, loved and honored; He reserves infinite blessings for all those who devote themselves to this work."
— St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

No comments:

Post a Comment